When Tradition Meets Technology
The best way to learn about water technologies is to go out and explore them in person.
We invite you to join the professional tours to learn from Israel’s water sector on November 21.
Important note, Site Visits are reserved for International Participants only. To participate, you must present your passport.
Please see event registration page for category including professional site visits.
For detailed tour information & schedule, click on the tour title.
All tours will depart from the David InterContinental Hotel. Departure times vary per tour – see below for departure times.
Please note: tours with less than 15 registered participants will be cancelled. We may refer you to another tour with available space, otherwise a full refund will be issued.
Tour 1: Waste Water Treatment (Departs at 8:45 AM)
- Fluence in Kibbutz Ma’ayan Tzvi WWTP
- Aqwise in Kibbutz Sdot Yam
- WFI Group in Granot WWTP
Tour 2: General Tour (Departs at 9:00 AM)
- Sorek Desalination Plant
- Shafdan Wastewater Treatment Plant (including technologies of Mekorot and ROTEC)
- Meniv Rishon Water Utility
- PwC in Be’er Sheva
- National Cyber Security Authority in Be’er Sheva
- SIGA Data Security in Be’er Sheva
- Sdema Group in Sdom
Tour 4: Water Emergency – in Ashdod
- Yuvalim Utility
Tour 5: Water Utility Management (Departs at 8:30 AM)
- Mei Barak in Bnei Brak
- Mei Avivim in Tel Aviv
- Mei Netanya in Netanya
Tour 6: Leak Detection and Repair (Departs at 9:00 AM)
- Utilis at Mei Shikma Water Utility
- Aquarius Spectrum at Mei Shikma Water Utility
- Curapipe in Kiryat Malachi
Tour 7: Industrial and Enterprises 1 – North (Departs at 7:30 AM)
- BERMAD in Kibbutz Evron
- Amiad Water Systems in Kibbutz Ami’ad
- A.R.I in Kibbutz Kfar Haruv
Tour 8: Industrial and Enterprises 2 – Center (Departs at 8:00 AM)
- Filtersafe in Migdal Tefen
- Raphael Valves in Or Akiva
- NUFiltration in Caesarea
Tour 9: Industrial and Enterprises 3 – South (Departs at 9:00 AM)
- Dorot in Kibbutz Dorot
- UET in Omer
- WINT at HP in Rehovot
Tour 10: Jerusalem Holy Water (Departs at 8:30 AM)
- Kando and TaKaDu at Hagihon (Jerusalem Water Utility)
- IOSight WWTP in Jerusalem
- ODIS in Beit Shemesh WWTP
Tour 11: Desalination (Departs at 8:30 AM)
- Palmachim Desalination Plant
- Granot Desalination Plant for Brackish Water
- Tethys in Tel Aviv
Tour 12: Municipal 1 (Departs at 8:30 AM)
- Ayyeka at Mei Carmel – Haifa Water Utility
- AGM at Jordan Valley Water Association
- Ayala at Moshav Tzippori
Tour 13: Municipal 2 (Departs at 8:20 AM)
- Woosh in Petah Tikva
- Mapal Green Energy in Kibbutz Yagur
- RealiteQ in Mo’atza Ezorit Menashe