ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND CONFERENCE REGISTRATION ARE CLOSED! CHECK HERE FOR WATEC ISRAEL 2019 UPDATES!
CleanVest Summit – Call for Abstracts: Start-Up Companies
Start-Up companies involved in the water sector who are interested in a unique opportunity to present their technology to leading global investors, are welcome to apply to present at the CleanVest Summit 2017.
The Cleanvest Summit 2017 offers Israeli water technology entrepreneurs a platform for meeting potential investors and holding in-depth discussions regarding possible partnerships and/or investment opportunities.
Top industry leaders will share their views and focus on the latest investment trends in the Water industry.
This Summit is intended for CEOs, CFOs and managers of water technology companies, as well as venture capital funds, financial bodies, private investors, corporate ventures and consultants.
Companies are invited to submit an abstract to be considered for oral presentation at the Summit. A Review Committee will make their selection based on, amongst other criteria, innovation of product/service and market potential of the company.
Abstracts accepted for presentation will be included in conference publications which will be distributed to all participants onsite.
The abstract is composed of 6 questions. Answers are limited to 60 words for each question.
Questions are as follows:
1- Core Technology
What is the technology, its uniqueness and its value proposition?
2- Investment Rational
Briefly describe the market opportunity, progress made to date / key partnerships or joint ventures, team and management strengths.
3- Business Strategy
Briefly describe how the company will apply its core technology, generate near term and long term revenues.
4- Product Profile/Pipeline
Describe the companies’ product/pipelines, current status and market potential. Discuss milestones, potential collaboration and partnership.
5- What is the amount the company is looking to raise?
State how much the company needs to raise. How are you planning to use the raised funds?
6- What’s Next?
Please briefly describe the company’s next steps in aspects such as R&D, organizational plans, financial plans, etc…
- Abstracts must be submitted before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the program.
- Abstracts must be submitted through this website and must be written in English.
- Presentation slots are limited and not all abstracts submitted can be included.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all official conference/summit publications. A condition of submission is that you agree to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the abstract as submitted to Cleanvest Summit.
- Companies chosen to present at the Summit are obliged to participate in 1-2 preparatory sessions. Those who choose not to participate in these sessions will be removed from the presenting list.
The secretariat will send you a confirmation of receipt of your abstract and provide you with an abstract submission reference number. Should you not receive this please contact us to ensure all is fine with your submission.
Abstracts by mail or fax will not be accepted.
Should you wish to make changes to your submission before the abstract submission deadline, or, in cases of genuine difficulties with uploading on the website, please contact the Secretariat: email@example.com