Method of Payment
We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Isracard
Please make drafts payable to:
Bank Leumi Le Israel 10, Branch: 837
Account number: 22710062
SWIFT CODE: LUMIILITXXX
IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at the source in addition to the registration and/or accommodation costs.
- Please ensure the name of the conference and participant(s) are clearly stated on the bank transfer.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy
All changes or cancellations should be made in writing to Kenes Exhibitions and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY.
- Cancellations/changes received up to 30 days prior to arrival:
Full refund less $35 USD handling fee.
- Cancellations/changes received between 29 to 14 days prior to arrival: 1-night cancellation charge.
- Cancellations/changes received less than 13 days prior to arrival: No refund.
- In the event of non-arrival, the hotel will automatically release the reservation and payment will be non-refundable.
Full payment is required to confirm all hotel accommodations prior to arrival.
All room prices include breakfast and taxes.
Hotel guests are required to provide their credit card details to hotel reception, upon check-in, for any incidental charges.
Official check-in time for hotels is between 14:00 – 15:00 (2:00 PM – 3:00 PM) and check-out is between 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (noon).
Late Arrival/Early Departure Fee: If you arrive later or leave earlier than said dates of your confirmed booking, the total accommodation amount will be charged and no refunds will be made.
No VAT is charged on hotel rooms and, therefore, VAT has not been added to the prices above. VAT charges are subject to change according to local Laws and regulations. Foreign participants are not subject to Israeli VAT.
For Israeli Citizens: Hotel rates are subject to additional VAT payment (currently 17%). Any changes in VAT will be reflected in the room rates and payment is required.
Kenes Exhibitions and their agents shall not be responsible for, and shall be exempt from, all liability in respect of any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or inconvenience to any person, or his/her luggage or any other property, for any reason whatsoever, for any tourist services provided.
Personal travel and health insurance are highly recommended.
Please register online or contact:
Tel: +972 74 745 7489
Fax: +972 74 745 7499